Thread: Doctor = alien?
View Single Post
Muladhara's Avatar Muladhara
05-09-2006, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipAwayFadeAway
I agree, surreal makes more sense in the context of the rest of the song i think...
Either makes sense but 'so real' is the better option because he can't believe what he's seeing, he thinks it's NOT real but it feels SO real.

Maybe it was real, but because he was tripping he thought it wasn't. He wasn't actually prepared for something this amazing to happen, he thought he was just going to have a 'normal' trip, go home, watch some tv, maybe smoke a few joints, post on a few conspiracy internet forums then go to bed.

Instead he got taken, told he was the chosen one, got sent back to send the message but he wasn't prepared and forgot everything he was told.

And shat the bed.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:17 AM   #33
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 5
Re: Doctor = alien?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipAwayFadeAway
I agree, surreal makes more sense in the context of the rest of the song i think...
Either makes sense but 'so real' is the better option because he can't believe what he's seeing, he thinks it's NOT real but it feels SO real.

Maybe it was real, but because he was tripping he thought it wasn't. He wasn't actually prepared for something this amazing to happen, he thought he was just going to have a 'normal' trip, go home, watch some tv, maybe smoke a few joints, post on a few conspiracy internet forums then go to bed.

Instead he got taken, told he was the chosen one, got sent back to send the message but he wasn't prepared and forgot everything he was told.

And shat the bed.