Thread: Doctor = alien?
View Single Post
Luosdasa's Avatar Luosdasa
05-09-2006, 12:18 AM

I am not trying to say that this song is most definitely about aliens, but I AM trying to say that it is ABSURD for you to try saying that the song is most definitely not about aliens, just because you have a feeling that Tool wouldn't write a song about little green dudes flying around in saucers.[/QUOTE]

Ugh! I never said anything about definites and 100%s. U may notice how i talk about what it seems to me etc. Of course it is possible for it to be about alians in flying saucers, its just pretty fucking unlikely and relitevly stupid.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:18 AM   #29
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104
Re: Doctor = alien?

I am not trying to say that this song is most definitely about aliens, but I AM trying to say that it is ABSURD for you to try saying that the song is most definitely not about aliens, just because you have a feeling that Tool wouldn't write a song about little green dudes flying around in saucers.[/QUOTE]

Ugh! I never said anything about definites and 100%s. U may notice how i talk about what it seems to me etc. Of course it is possible for it to be about alians in flying saucers, its just pretty fucking unlikely and relitevly stupid.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote