Thread: Doctor = alien?
View Single Post
seanpiece
05-08-2006, 09:36 PM

Maybe, this character had slipped into paralysis then slipped into an OBE(out of body experience). Sleep paralysis makes you feel as if you were "strapped down", with only your facial muscles slightly able to move. So, one is able to have "bugging eyes" and a "gaping jaw". And as hard as you try, you can not speak nor move your body.

"This is so real." Astral Consicousness has a way of making your astral body feel as if it were your physical.. probably because that's all it's ever used to. So as this individual is experiencing this odd world, there are odd entities that inhabit it too.

Some entities, I'll call the Grays. (Stuart Wilde) These guys make their appearance as life-like as possible, because they can no longer experience physical life. The Grays willl tell you their revolutionary story and why they chose you to spread the word. Don't get me wrong, not all of them are bad, some are astral guides, but others are just trying to have some fun with your emotions.

This guy is feeling like, "Who is ever going to believe THIS story?! This was like nothing I've ever experienced and they told me that I was special in the delivery of blah blah blah blah."

Thinking about previous posts, about the guy working at Area 51. Suspicision often leads to curiosity, and in this case fear. In these sorts of dream-like states, fear causes adrenaline to coarse through one's body (as in lucid dreams, that sudden "whooosh" of wind and a realization of presence) But his curiousity leads him into believing every word out of these physical-world-emotion-sucking-beings.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:36 PM   #6
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Doctor = alien?

Maybe, this character had slipped into paralysis then slipped into an OBE(out of body experience). Sleep paralysis makes you feel as if you were "strapped down", with only your facial muscles slightly able to move. So, one is able to have "bugging eyes" and a "gaping jaw". And as hard as you try, you can not speak nor move your body.

"This is so real." Astral Consicousness has a way of making your astral body feel as if it were your physical.. probably because that's all it's ever used to. So as this individual is experiencing this odd world, there are odd entities that inhabit it too.

Some entities, I'll call the Grays. (Stuart Wilde) These guys make their appearance as life-like as possible, because they can no longer experience physical life. The Grays willl tell you their revolutionary story and why they chose you to spread the word. Don't get me wrong, not all of them are bad, some are astral guides, but others are just trying to have some fun with your emotions.

This guy is feeling like, "Who is ever going to believe THIS story?! This was like nothing I've ever experienced and they told me that I was special in the delivery of blah blah blah blah."

Thinking about previous posts, about the guy working at Area 51. Suspicision often leads to curiosity, and in this case fear. In these sorts of dream-like states, fear causes adrenaline to coarse through one's body (as in lucid dreams, that sudden "whooosh" of wind and a realization of presence) But his curiousity leads him into believing every word out of these physical-world-emotion-sucking-beings.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote