Thread: I forgot my pen
View Single Post
xmorteferoz
05-08-2006, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Duck
Ok, forgive me if this is ignorant, or has been shot down already. I haven't seen this theory yet, and i could just be running in circles here, but could "i forgot my pen" be hinting at getting a souvineer to prove that he is true, as opposed to writing it down? Like, when you go to a convention or something similar they often give out pens as a way of advertising and pushing their product. It feels to me, that this is what is ment by "i forgot my pen."
Could be, but I doubt it.. Considering the context of the "to write it down for all the world to see" line.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:49 AM   #26
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: I forgot my pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Duck
Ok, forgive me if this is ignorant, or has been shot down already. I haven't seen this theory yet, and i could just be running in circles here, but could "i forgot my pen" be hinting at getting a souvineer to prove that he is true, as opposed to writing it down? Like, when you go to a convention or something similar they often give out pens as a way of advertising and pushing their product. It feels to me, that this is what is ment by "i forgot my pen."
Could be, but I doubt it.. Considering the context of the "to write it down for all the world to see" line.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote