View Single Post
Dr. Jake Destructo's Avatar Dr. Jake Destructo
05-03-2006, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contra3
He tends to talk about an awareness of the metaphysical side of things, which is best summed up by the Bill Hicks quote, "all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we're all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively".
I thought that was Timothy Leary.

Anyways, there are few things that take me to that place of higher conciousness; one of them being Tool. Tool can really be described as sex; when in intercourse, I get this feeling of completion. Joining with my opposite, finishing the circle so to speak. With Tool, I feel the same way. Without the sweat.

Bonus.
Old 05-03-2006, 08:43 PM   #32
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: A Quote From Maynard Which I Think Fits This Song...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contra3
He tends to talk about an awareness of the metaphysical side of things, which is best summed up by the Bill Hicks quote, "all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we're all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively".
I thought that was Timothy Leary.

Anyways, there are few things that take me to that place of higher conciousness; one of them being Tool. Tool can really be described as sex; when in intercourse, I get this feeling of completion. Joining with my opposite, finishing the circle so to speak. With Tool, I feel the same way. Without the sweat.

Bonus.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote