Thread: I forgot my pen
View Single Post
identitat soldat
05-03-2006, 05:03 PM

The whole forgot my pen thing is a refrence to not learning from mistakes. He's trying to say either we didn't learn from our mistakes or we didn't tell people about our mistakes; like vietnam and iraq, so they wouldn't be made again.

I'm only using vietnam and Iraq as an example, but we learned and important lesson in vietnam. The re-election of Bush is a clear sign that we either were to dumb to remember lessons learned or 'couldn't write the lesson down' for reference later because we "forgot our pen".
Old 05-03-2006, 05:03 PM   #8
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: I forgot my pen

The whole forgot my pen thing is a refrence to not learning from mistakes. He's trying to say either we didn't learn from our mistakes or we didn't tell people about our mistakes; like vietnam and iraq, so they wouldn't be made again.

I'm only using vietnam and Iraq as an example, but we learned and important lesson in vietnam. The re-election of Bush is a clear sign that we either were to dumb to remember lessons learned or 'couldn't write the lesson down' for reference later because we "forgot our pen".