View Single Post
Huff's Avatar Huff
05-02-2006, 05:34 PM

However, Rosetta Stoned is cool, does anyone else here that "Third Eye Riff" that starts about 3 minutes into it... it's almost the same, except that it loses a note with every repeat through the measure.

YES!!! That part immediately reminded me of TE. There's a triplet feel in Third Eye and more of a 5/4 feel in RS....(I think). I would honestly take RS and that's only having listened maybe 10 times. I think the lyrics are amazing and it's nice and heavy (sadly enough it seems to be the heaviest song on the record).

-David Cross
Old 05-02-2006, 05:34 PM   #30
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Better song - Third Eye of Rosetta Stoned?

However, Rosetta Stoned is cool, does anyone else here that "Third Eye Riff" that starts about 3 minutes into it... it's almost the same, except that it loses a note with every repeat through the measure.

YES!!! That part immediately reminded me of TE. There's a triplet feel in Third Eye and more of a 5/4 feel in RS....(I think). I would honestly take RS and that's only having listened maybe 10 times. I think the lyrics are amazing and it's nice and heavy (sadly enough it seems to be the heaviest song on the record).

-David Cross
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote