View Single Post
Carny_Handles's Avatar Carny_Handles
05-02-2006, 02:14 PM

may fifth eh? I think i can come up with something by then, after all im here right, and have read every word of your post and it makes perfect sense to me. So far, i have found a connection with this song and third eye. some of the music sounds like a distant dream of third eye in my head, which will need to be laid out in a better fashion in the future. Also having had multiple experiences with panic attacks while under the influence of certain drugs, i know what the patient is going through. .. this will be a fun contest :D .

Plus I just got the damn cd today and am on my first listen.. so I havent had much time to hear it as some who downloaded the leak.
Old 05-02-2006, 02:14 PM   #3
seeyouauntie

Bincount™: 8695
Re: CONTEST/PRIZE :D Deep spiritual meaning... or some sh**

may fifth eh? I think i can come up with something by then, after all im here right, and have read every word of your post and it makes perfect sense to me. So far, i have found a connection with this song and third eye. some of the music sounds like a distant dream of third eye in my head, which will need to be laid out in a better fashion in the future. Also having had multiple experiences with panic attacks while under the influence of certain drugs, i know what the patient is going through. .. this will be a fun contest :D .

Plus I just got the damn cd today and am on my first listen.. so I havent had much time to hear it as some who downloaded the leak.