View Single Post
Liachem
02-15-2012, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb46n2 View Post
amen to that!! Watched some footage on youtube from the Orlando concert, brought back awesome memories. I truly regret not going to both shows in florida.....now i know better. Next time i see tool would love to see the show from floor seats, straight on. For the Orlando show i was to the side of the stage and didn't get the full effect of the visuals, though i did have an awesome view of adam. Its only been a week since the show and i am jonesing for another, ....and another, and another! Hope we don't have to wait another 5 yrs.

Let's hope we dont have to wait for another 5 years. Hopefully we will see a new album in the near future with a tour to follow. :)

I'm just curious did anyone from this show get a poster of the fish and scissors signed? I only saw the one with one of Adams Helmet dudes (as I call him)
Old 02-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #30
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb46n2 View Post
amen to that!! Watched some footage on youtube from the Orlando concert, brought back awesome memories. I truly regret not going to both shows in florida.....now i know better. Next time i see tool would love to see the show from floor seats, straight on. For the Orlando show i was to the side of the stage and didn't get the full effect of the visuals, though i did have an awesome view of adam. Its only been a week since the show and i am jonesing for another, ....and another, and another! Hope we don't have to wait another 5 yrs.

Let's hope we dont have to wait for another 5 years. Hopefully we will see a new album in the near future with a tour to follow. :)

I'm just curious did anyone from this show get a poster of the fish and scissors signed? I only saw the one with one of Adams Helmet dudes (as I call him)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote