View Single Post
ScubaTwinn's Avatar ScubaTwinn
02-08-2012, 12:44 PM

This was a great show and to see Tool for the first time, they just blew me away. I did hear a little distortion, but overall, the sound was perfect to me. We were in section 105 - right on the aisle, 10 rows up. It was awesome to see Maynard backlit the whole time. His profile is so distinctive, I can't begin to describe just how COOL IT WAS. To watch them all play was so finally satisfying. And to look back at Maynard backlit, OMG. The drumoff was great. I was afraid we wouldn't get one because Ft Lauderdale didn't. It was one of the highlights.
The crowd was cool and totally into the music. I didn't see any fights or a$$hole$.
We agree - UCF needs to do something about the lights on the aisle. I wouldn't want to be the one tripping on them, but there has to be a better answer to light the steps.
Finally - Thanks to our friends for giving us a ride back to our room before they left for home!
Old 02-08-2012, 12:44 PM   #11
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.07.2012 - Orlando, FL @ UCF Arena

This was a great show and to see Tool for the first time, they just blew me away. I did hear a little distortion, but overall, the sound was perfect to me. We were in section 105 - right on the aisle, 10 rows up. It was awesome to see Maynard backlit the whole time. His profile is so distinctive, I can't begin to describe just how COOL IT WAS. To watch them all play was so finally satisfying. And to look back at Maynard backlit, OMG. The drumoff was great. I was afraid we wouldn't get one because Ft Lauderdale didn't. It was one of the highlights.
The crowd was cool and totally into the music. I didn't see any fights or a$$hole$.
We agree - UCF needs to do something about the lights on the aisle. I wouldn't want to be the one tripping on them, but there has to be a better answer to light the steps.
Finally - Thanks to our friends for giving us a ride back to our room before they left for home!