View Single Post
Bulwyf
02-01-2012, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prana.surge View Post
None of the songs they played were rearranged at all, or included alternate-sounding bridges to spice up the songs from their original recordings (except the new alternate intro to Schism, which didn't impress me). This usually is a good thing, however, but with TOOL, I mean, they didn't even play the "New Light" / SALIVAL version of my favorite song, PUSHIT -- it was the original --- this is because DANNY DIDN'T BRING A FUCKING TABLA WITH HIM!!! (The song was still amazing to see live though.)
While not as big a change as the salival version of Pushit, they did have that sped up section in Schism and a Danny solo in Lateralus for something new. Still kind of wish we had some drum battles in lateralus on the east coast :(
Old 02-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #55
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.28.2012 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by prana.surge View Post
None of the songs they played were rearranged at all, or included alternate-sounding bridges to spice up the songs from their original recordings (except the new alternate intro to Schism, which didn't impress me). This usually is a good thing, however, but with TOOL, I mean, they didn't even play the "New Light" / SALIVAL version of my favorite song, PUSHIT -- it was the original --- this is because DANNY DIDN'T BRING A FUCKING TABLA WITH HIM!!! (The song was still amazing to see live though.)
While not as big a change as the salival version of Pushit, they did have that sped up section in Schism and a Danny solo in Lateralus for something new. Still kind of wish we had some drum battles in lateralus on the east coast :(
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote