View Single Post
Pandara9
01-19-2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parables in the world View Post
Also I got the Adam designed poster...also spelt wrong.
What?! Just checked the $30 poster I bought, and the city is spelled wrong. It's spelled ALBURQUERQUE. My little sister (she's a 7th grader) said that they just learned about it in school and they learned that the Dukes of Albuquerque included the extra "R" but the Spaniards dropped it; making both TECHNICALLY correct. But either way, it doesn't seem right to me seeing as though the City of Albuquerque has no "R" on their giant building. We had to put up with so much crap with the ticket sales, seats, and amount of money we paid, and then after all that, I find out about the poster. Wow. What a great way to top off the sundae of disappointments.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:24 PM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.18.2012 - Albuquerque, NM @ Tingley Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by parables in the world View Post
Also I got the Adam designed poster...also spelt wrong.
What?! Just checked the $30 poster I bought, and the city is spelled wrong. It's spelled ALBURQUERQUE. My little sister (she's a 7th grader) said that they just learned about it in school and they learned that the Dukes of Albuquerque included the extra "R" but the Spaniards dropped it; making both TECHNICALLY correct. But either way, it doesn't seem right to me seeing as though the City of Albuquerque has no "R" on their giant building. We had to put up with so much crap with the ticket sales, seats, and amount of money we paid, and then after all that, I find out about the poster. Wow. What a great way to top off the sundae of disappointments.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote