View Single Post
Pandara9
01-18-2012, 11:49 PM

Tool played a great show! If it wasn't for lame-ass Tingley, it would have been better. They tell a couple of weeks before the show that, "Whoops. BTW, you just bought assigned seat tickets on the floor!" Seating was a mess, but it was awesome once they started playing. I thought the concert seemed a bit on the shorter side but maybe that was just me. Maynard kept his clothes on the whole show. Too bad, I would have liked to have seen his cool spine tat again. Props to the opening band, Intronaut. They put on a great introduction. Also, got to see another drummer on stage ( also named Danny, I think) who played with them for a while. Glad to have made it to the show and i can't wait until next time
Old 01-18-2012, 11:49 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.18.2012 - Albuquerque, NM @ Tingley Coliseum

Tool played a great show! If it wasn't for lame-ass Tingley, it would have been better. They tell a couple of weeks before the show that, "Whoops. BTW, you just bought assigned seat tickets on the floor!" Seating was a mess, but it was awesome once they started playing. I thought the concert seemed a bit on the shorter side but maybe that was just me. Maynard kept his clothes on the whole show. Too bad, I would have liked to have seen his cool spine tat again. Props to the opening band, Intronaut. They put on a great introduction. Also, got to see another drummer on stage ( also named Danny, I think) who played with them for a while. Glad to have made it to the show and i can't wait until next time
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote