View Single Post
Caduceus11's Avatar Caduceus11
08-11-2006, 05:50 PM

I think we need to restructure our ideas about "leaders" and what you are asking. What I think is that operations do indeed run more efficiently when there is a chain of command. Ask my 'baby's momma' about all the heated arguments we've had about how our home-life is structured. In any case, I think a good organization should be built around the neccessity of its purpose.
However, I think we have a long way to go before it comes to this....leaders and whatnot---we have to have someone to be lead before anyone can lead.....
I think we need a new thread first and foremost...
Old 08-11-2006, 05:50 PM   #27
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8
Re: Neither the brave nor bold...

I think we need to restructure our ideas about "leaders" and what you are asking. What I think is that operations do indeed run more efficiently when there is a chain of command. Ask my 'baby's momma' about all the heated arguments we've had about how our home-life is structured. In any case, I think a good organization should be built around the neccessity of its purpose.
However, I think we have a long way to go before it comes to this....leaders and whatnot---we have to have someone to be lead before anyone can lead.....
I think we need a new thread first and foremost...