View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 12:40 AM   #46
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
i was not prepared for this...

My friend and I got there at around 3pm. We walked around while some very nice people held our spot. Doors opened after 7 although we were told they would open at 6:30. So we stood there for fucking 2 hours, although the show was supposed to start at 8. I was soooo anxious. Not to mention my friend was fucked up on e and drunk as well, and he was being a fucking pain in the ass!!!

So once 9 o'clock came around, the band finally showed up. The lights went out, i could see the visuals, i could see the guys coming out...all of a sudden, people were pushing from all different directions to get to the front, stepping on me, elbowing me, kicking me, pushing me down. All i could smell is fucking b.o. and shit. It became really fucking hot i could bearly breathe. My friend kept saying relax just relax. I tried, i tried just letting the crowd lead me, but fuck, im only 5'1 and weigh 100 pounds and i kept being crushed and elbowed and i tripped and fell a couple times, but hey, that’s a concert right? i even bit some guy cuz he was chocking me with his arm and hes like, hey man! or something…i was not enjoying it. So when Stinkfist ended and the crowd calmed down a bit right before The Pot i tried pushing my way back and it was sooo hard, i had to yell, lemme through! lemme through! People were kind enough to make way for me.

Around the middle of the crowd, some fuck hit my nose and i bled some. I had to hold my nose and tilt my head back on my way to the bathroom. It fuckn sucked.

When i came outta the bathroom i saw this chick who is also not of great stature and she asked, are you okay? i said yeah im fine. she said, i couldnt handle it either, and she gave me a drink of her water and left.

I didnt want to miss anymore of it so i went to where adam was and pried my way towards the barricade, but only made it to second row in time for 46&2. Everything was good in my opinion, except Lost Keys and Rosetta Stoned kinda sucked. The last song Aenema was sooooooo amazing! Great song to end that show. When ever Maynard said, Peace, right before Aenema started, I thought wtf?? It cant be over already?! Fuuuuuuuck!! It was way too short. Also, I cant believe how Maynard stood back there near Danny the whole time…that was really lame. I thought, this aint A Perfect Circle, why the fuck is he back there? It was truly annoying. I was sooo disappointed about that. Adam was just playing, not really into it. Justin was humping his base the whole time, and Danny was the best I thought, he was rockin out the whole time.

It was still awesome though, despite the fact that i lost my goddamn glasses and couldnt see too good.

It was all good though. My friend got the SETLIST!!! Lucky son of a bitch.
OFFLINE |