Old 09-29-2006, 11:44 PM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

Ross23232

"Originally Posted by the voice in your radio
I forgot Jambi also.....

You know I am gonna get lambasted for saying this BUT.....fuck it."

All right, im not gonna blast you hard for saying that. i don't think at all it has anything to do with a mockery, or that he was there to "collect the money". He lives in Arizona (and im sure a couple other places). He's not from New England, and im sure most of the show's he's played at have been inside. It was pretty cold out tonight, and if you check out the pics of the other concerts, he's not wearing the hoodie. Do you think that perhaps, just perhaps, he could have been genuinly cold, and that's the reason for the sweatshirt?

on another note, the show was fantastic, i had a blast and drove up from Ct myself. Me and my g/f had a blast (her first tool show) and i would have to agree no one was an asshole, and i talked with all the people around me, and they seemed cool. was in section 2, last time i saw them i had bad seats, but there my favorite band, so i loved every minute of it. the lightshow was awsome, the clouds were cool. i had a feeling the lights were going to be on the stage when they took that rubber matt off of it, and i noticed the people who were setting up the stage were wearing just socks. liked the megaphone he brought out, i was wondering how he made that voice.
OFFLINE |