View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 11:16 PM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by the voice in your radio View Post
I forgot Jambi also.....

You know I am gonna get lambasted for saying this BUT.....fuck it.

The band sounded great, Maynard OK......but it seemed like they were there to collect the money. This was my 8th TOOL show, my first being 1992 at Club Babyhead in Providence. Even up to the last tour for Lateralus they knocked me on my ass. Visual with passion and great music. This time it's almost as if Maynard make a mockery of the experience. Wearing a bright orange hoodie and a cowboy hat. There was a deeper message that went along with the music when he came out dressed as Cher, or the blue man or the preacher. If he wants to be done with it then they should just release a bunch of live stuff and other things that the fans will dig, but don't ruin the last 16 years for the rest of us that enjoy the experience. And don't give me the old, "TOOL doesn't owe you anything" bullshit line. I already know that. With that being said, if you're not going to give it 110%, don't show up. I've seen Micheal Jordan play, and I have no intrest seeing him play with a broken leg. Get it! The grapes are a callin......
Hooker with a Penis. Listen to it.
"For a voice like thunder, and a tongue to drown the throat of war! Souls are torn to everlasting fire, and fiends of Hell rejoice upon the slain. Who hath caused this? Kings and Nobles of the Land have done it. Hear it not, Heaven, thy Ministers have done it."

Last edited by Enfer; 09-29-2006 at 11:22 PM..
OFFLINE |