View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 11:15 PM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

Flawless, in my opinion. I was in section 14 row C (blonde hair, jammin' out like a maniac) and enjoyed myself thoroughly. The sound was fucking GREAT, and the atmosphere amazing. I thought that Wings 2 was right on, especially since we were outside, it was a little cold, and the stars and shit were out. It felt fuckin' otherwordly. I thought Schism was the highlight of the night. I can't really say whether the show was better than the Boston one from this summer at the Orpheum. I think that although the sound was better (since it wasn't in an opera house where the heavy sound echoes a little), it was a -different- experience. The orpheum was much more intimate, while at this show the connection was not just with the band, but with the whole atmosphere, the fans. It was fucking amazing. I thought Maynard sounded great, and Rosetta Stoned actually came out REALLY well. I really hope we don't have to wait another five years for another tour... but, even if we do, the wait will well fuckin' be worth it.

Oh. and "the voice in your radio": why does Tool not have the right to grow, change, progress? I really don't believe that Maynard has reduced to merely being money-hungry. And if you're going to insult the band in such a way as to even say something like that, how can you even place all the blame on Maynard? Are you fucking kidding me...?
"For a voice like thunder, and a tongue to drown the throat of war! Souls are torn to everlasting fire, and fiends of Hell rejoice upon the slain. Who hath caused this? Kings and Nobles of the Land have done it. Hear it not, Heaven, thy Ministers have done it."

Last edited by Enfer; 09-29-2006 at 11:21 PM..
OFFLINE |