View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 10:49 PM   #17
Suicide Booth ID: 21

Bincount™: 1150
Re: 2006/09/29 - Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center

hoolllllly shit.
I'm from Connecticut, so I drove a hundred or so miles to get there. It took 2 1/2 hours, but i'm not complaining.
This was the first time i've been to the tweeter center, or seen tool. I was in section 4, towards the back. If anyone else was in that section, I was the one standing on the chair. :D
I couldn't see very well due to the people in front of me, so two songs in I turn around, there's no one behind me.. so i stand up. I sat down for Wings For Marie because my feet were turning to mush, then there was a girl behind me. I asked her if she could see okay with me on the chair and replyed "not really" but left a song after with her friends, early, so I don't really feel bad about blocking her view. I don't understand why she didn't ask me to sit down. SHe probably wasn't there for most of the time.
Anywho. That was an excellent, excellent view. I could see the entire stage and both screens, and half the audience. A few times I closed my eyes while the wind was blowing during Lost Keys/Lateralus and it felt pretty surreal. The whole show did. I have that after concert buzz, when you have to debate what happened actually existed, because it feels like a dream.
The set was crazy. The sound was decent quality... but the beginning of Rossetta Stoned was horrible. I'm not sure what I was expecting from tool. But, I'm not dissapointed.
I think the best song was Rosetta Stoned or Lateralus. Opening to Stinkfist and ending with Aenema was wonderful. I never saw so many lighters in one place. That was an incredable sight.

I sweeear Adam waved to me, because I think I was the only one, to my knowledge, that was high enough to see. Probably not, but I'll continue to think that. :P