View Single Post
lachrymotion's Avatar lachrymotion
04-04-2006, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair_Carson
So now I'll ask.

What if, say, you get a shipment in tomorrow of (commonly known as) 10,000 Days. Can you get your hands on a copy?
can I....yes. Will I...no.

I won't risk my job to hear an album one month early. I probablly would never be caught, but Im not the thieving type (other than price tags which would have been tossed ;)

Just because they are in transit, doesn't necesarily mean we'll get it tommorow. Granted, at times we get CD's up to a month in advance, but its usually more along the lines of 5-15 days. Regardless, if the system is right (which it usually is), they WILL be in the warehouse (not our local warehouse in the back of the store, but regional faciility) w/in the week or so. Im sure if we are getting it...others will too. Hence the chance of it leaking soon being a possiblity.

Plus...I want to wait until the 2nd to listen to it. The anticipation is nice.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:16 PM   #18
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: 10,000 Days shipped...or getting ready to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair_Carson
So now I'll ask.

What if, say, you get a shipment in tomorrow of (commonly known as) 10,000 Days. Can you get your hands on a copy?
can I....yes. Will I...no.

I won't risk my job to hear an album one month early. I probablly would never be caught, but Im not the thieving type (other than price tags which would have been tossed ;)

Just because they are in transit, doesn't necesarily mean we'll get it tommorow. Granted, at times we get CD's up to a month in advance, but its usually more along the lines of 5-15 days. Regardless, if the system is right (which it usually is), they WILL be in the warehouse (not our local warehouse in the back of the store, but regional faciility) w/in the week or so. Im sure if we are getting it...others will too. Hence the chance of it leaking soon being a possiblity.

Plus...I want to wait until the 2nd to listen to it. The anticipation is nice.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote