View Single Post
limitlesss
12-11-2007, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesOfAFallenAngel View Post
There was also a drunk moron sitting in the row in front of us, a few seats to the right, who would clap along. Not a big deal, besides the fact that his clapping was one of those super loud, annoying, shut-the-fuck-up type claps...not to mention that he looked mentally challenged when he did it. I yelled at the same guy to shut the fuck up during Wings.
Ya, I had a similar guy that came in next to me after 46&2 that just stood there and clapped non stop during the whole intermission before wings and for the first part of wings. Looked like a fucking robot when he was clapping. I saw everyone in my area kept turning around and looking at him probably wanting to say stfu but no one did. I finally nudged him a few times then he didnt get the point so I had to tell him. Overall it was a good show and Flood was awesome.
Old 12-11-2007, 03:04 PM   #37
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesOfAFallenAngel View Post
There was also a drunk moron sitting in the row in front of us, a few seats to the right, who would clap along. Not a big deal, besides the fact that his clapping was one of those super loud, annoying, shut-the-fuck-up type claps...not to mention that he looked mentally challenged when he did it. I yelled at the same guy to shut the fuck up during Wings.
Ya, I had a similar guy that came in next to me after 46&2 that just stood there and clapped non stop during the whole intermission before wings and for the first part of wings. Looked like a fucking robot when he was clapping. I saw everyone in my area kept turning around and looking at him probably wanting to say stfu but no one did. I finally nudged him a few times then he didnt get the point so I had to tell him. Overall it was a good show and Flood was awesome.
OFFLINE |