View Single Post
NIB
12-11-2007, 01:58 AM

Great show! Not much else to say what has already been said.

Danny's drumming literally shook the whole place. I could feel the seats vibrate!

The more I hear Wings/10,000 Days live the more I like those songs

The lights, the lasers, the visuals all left me in amazement.

This was my first Tool show in as many years without my now ungrateful ex-girlfriend. It felt like was seeing Tool as a whole new person. Kind of weird but thats how I felt.

The one bad......
What was with the annoying morons in my aisle that kept going in and out during Tools set. Good god! They leave, come back with beer, leave again, come back with more beer, leave to the bathroom, come back with more beer, leave cause they can't hear their cell phone, come back with more beer.
Old 12-11-2007, 01:58 AM   #19
NIB
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

Great show! Not much else to say what has already been said.

Danny's drumming literally shook the whole place. I could feel the seats vibrate!

The more I hear Wings/10,000 Days live the more I like those songs

The lights, the lasers, the visuals all left me in amazement.

This was my first Tool show in as many years without my now ungrateful ex-girlfriend. It felt like was seeing Tool as a whole new person. Kind of weird but thats how I felt.

The one bad......
What was with the annoying morons in my aisle that kept going in and out during Tools set. Good god! They leave, come back with beer, leave again, come back with more beer, leave to the bathroom, come back with more beer, leave cause they can't hear their cell phone, come back with more beer.
OFFLINE |