View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 02:48 PM   #63
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/08 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

As great as the show was, after I saw the set for the next show in Phoenix, I have some constructive criticism.

I understand they're sick...but the fact is they've played under 2 hours every night so far this tour. I respectfully want to give my opinion that since they only come around every 5 years they could perhaps throw a couple more in every night?

As good as the show was, I felt like the band kinda wanted to 'just get it over with'...I base that on the sets going from short to shorter lately. Ever since they added Wings/10,00 days, they've cut Right In Two, Sober, and now Jambi. Seems to me they could just add the 17 minute tune, play the rest, and call it a night after a solid two hours...but I guess not.

No disrespect, the show was great and I got my money's worth...just a humble suggestion/opinion.

Edit:

P.S. Two things - number one, why do some people say 'fuck you, you don't know anything' anytime someone writes something less than perfect about the band? This is a discussion/OPINION board, not a church. Relaaaaaaaaaaaaax...

Also, I agree when people say to give the band a break on the minor fuckups. Entirely too many bands have half their instruments pre-programmed in sync with their click tracks these days. It's nice to know these guys pull their shit off live (99% of it) as 4 actual live human beings and not some computer assistance.

Last edited by SterileEyes; 09-10-2006 at 03:00 PM..
OFFLINE |