View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 08:08 AM   #26
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 84
Re: 2006/09/08 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

Words can not describe how awesome this show, my first Tool show, was. The setlist, I felt, was perfect with Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned as the opener and Wings/10,000 Days during the "encore." They absolutely nailed Wings! And Lateralus! Holy shit! The sound was bad in the beginning for Rosetta Stoned (could barely hear Maynard until the "Overwhelmed as one would be..." part, where I could hear him clearly. Maybe that's just how it's supposed to sound on that song though since every other song was pretty clear? Anyways, first Tool show and I am very pleased with the result! It was AMAZING. Best concert I've ever seen. Hands down. Although I was somewhat disappointed that they didn't play Right In Two...not a big deal though.

I was kind of worried that they wouldn't play Wings last night, but when Vicarious rolled around before the "encore," I knew what we were in store for. As I said before, they nailed it.

Anyways, great show and one that I'll never forget. I hope I can catch them next time around, maybe next year.

Haha, and as you guys said before, security was a BITCH.

All in all, great show, best I've been to, yadda yadda.
OFFLINE |