View Single Post
RosettaStoned1992
08-02-2009, 08:39 PM

ok to start.. this is my second time seeing tool ( PNC arts center 2007) it was way better then the last one.
PRE-TOOL:
got there around 6 and had to wait, it wasnt to bad until my bloody valetine came on. it was the worst thing i have ever heard. That 13 min one chord shit was the worst thing i have ever heard. I have no problem with them being loud, but when you play music live make sure it sounds good! I mean really couldnt hear vocals at all, and it sounded like crap. They deserved all the boos and fingers they got, the EARNED them.
TOOL- goot on stage around 10, looked to me tht they were having trouble with the video screen b4 the show? i could be wrong, junior can you help me with that one? the lasers and video, and art was kick ass btw.
I have no idea what people are saying at the other concerts, i heard maynard loud and clear from where i was infront of the big mud pit infront of justin. he seemed into it tonight too. the songs were all played perfect. maynard had me laughing after lateralus talking about frank hahaha. This was the best night i have ever had, it wil be really hard to top only thing that might top it is another tool show. im fine with about any set list they play im just happy their touring.
Venue- i thought it was good, the large festival crowd gave it a diffrent feel then my past 2 concert experiences at PNC, but both good in there own way. We had a sick view of the statue of liberty and the sky line so thats a plus. going next year.

TOOL thanks for the amazing show!!!

Last edited by RosettaStoned1992; 08-02-2009 at 08:45 PM..
Old 08-02-2009, 08:39 PM   #30
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 08.01.09 - Jersey City, NJ @ All Points West Festival

ok to start.. this is my second time seeing tool ( PNC arts center 2007) it was way better then the last one.
PRE-TOOL:
got there around 6 and had to wait, it wasnt to bad until my bloody valetine came on. it was the worst thing i have ever heard. That 13 min one chord shit was the worst thing i have ever heard. I have no problem with them being loud, but when you play music live make sure it sounds good! I mean really couldnt hear vocals at all, and it sounded like crap. They deserved all the boos and fingers they got, the EARNED them.
TOOL- goot on stage around 10, looked to me tht they were having trouble with the video screen b4 the show? i could be wrong, junior can you help me with that one? the lasers and video, and art was kick ass btw.
I have no idea what people are saying at the other concerts, i heard maynard loud and clear from where i was infront of the big mud pit infront of justin. he seemed into it tonight too. the songs were all played perfect. maynard had me laughing after lateralus talking about frank hahaha. This was the best night i have ever had, it wil be really hard to top only thing that might top it is another tool show. im fine with about any set list they play im just happy their touring.
Venue- i thought it was good, the large festival crowd gave it a diffrent feel then my past 2 concert experiences at PNC, but both good in there own way. We had a sick view of the statue of liberty and the sky line so thats a plus. going next year.

TOOL thanks for the amazing show!!!

Last edited by RosettaStoned1992; 08-02-2009 at 08:45 PM..
OFFLINE |