View Single Post
badisposition
03-31-2014, 10:52 PM

I went wednesday night I am an old fart as far as i can tell at 53, but in line before the show i stood next to an 81 year old tool fan How cool is that!!!!!! he only just recently became a fan in the last few years and this was his 1st Tool concert I caught sight of him during the intermission he was all smiles. So was I the show was great My 30th Tool concert I don't care what the set list is. Just want to hear and see tool perform anything. Bill Graham civic center is a good place for Tool Not too big for sounds to get lost in. overall an addicting experience for sure.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:52 PM   #22
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: March 11th - San Francisco, CA

I went wednesday night I am an old fart as far as i can tell at 53, but in line before the show i stood next to an 81 year old tool fan How cool is that!!!!!! he only just recently became a fan in the last few years and this was his 1st Tool concert I caught sight of him during the intermission he was all smiles. So was I the show was great My 30th Tool concert I don't care what the set list is. Just want to hear and see tool perform anything. Bill Graham civic center is a good place for Tool Not too big for sounds to get lost in. overall an addicting experience for sure.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote