View Single Post
new millenium cyanide christ's Avatar new millenium cyanide christ
12-24-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave-tx View Post
I've got tickets to both nights, and will probably only go to one of the two. Haven't decided which night, yet - a lot depends on when I can drive up from Austin.

Hell, I might end up going both nights.
well, if you only go to one of the two, take my advice!! 2nd night dude, 2nd night.

if you go to both, at least you'll have the 1st night to compare how utterly epic the 2nd night wound up being, haha.

whoops. well i didnt want to urge you to say if you didnt want to. but yeah, i enjoyed isis. and i'm a HUGE meshuggah fan as well. very glad i got to see them on the lateralus tour. (and many times after that). if you arent into them, you should give them a good listen.

:)
Old 12-24-2011, 09:47 AM   #59
greetings from planet x

Bincount™: 1062
Re: 2012 General Tool Tour Discussion *NO SPOILERS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave-tx View Post
I've got tickets to both nights, and will probably only go to one of the two. Haven't decided which night, yet - a lot depends on when I can drive up from Austin.

Hell, I might end up going both nights.
well, if you only go to one of the two, take my advice!! 2nd night dude, 2nd night.

if you go to both, at least you'll have the 1st night to compare how utterly epic the 2nd night wound up being, haha.

whoops. well i didnt want to urge you to say if you didnt want to. but yeah, i enjoyed isis. and i'm a HUGE meshuggah fan as well. very glad i got to see them on the lateralus tour. (and many times after that). if you arent into them, you should give them a good listen.

:)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote