View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 05:57 PM   #56
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/25 - Cleveland, OH - Wolstein Center

I was in Floor 4, row 15 which was actually the first row in sec 4. Great show, my first TOOL show although I was with others that have seen more. I was a tiny bit disappointed in the visuals and the two people I was with agreed that the setup for Lateralus was much more intense. Lasers were awesome though. It was hard to see the visuals behind the stage though. The sound was fantastic I thought. Maynard's stage presence was great. Definately one of the best concerts I have been to.

The only other complaint was security I thought. There was tons and tons and I saw people being harassed for the smallest things. Its a rock concert people. I also had a bad seat when it came to that though, right next to where the bleachers hit the floor. I know they are there for out safety, but if I want to take a pic with my phone, or jump around a bit away from my seat, or smoke a cig or a joint....it would be nice to know I would not be harassed. Don't get me wrong, I know that all that stuff was not permitted and they were doing their jobs....but it took away from enjoying the concert as much as I could if you understand what I am saying. I loved the show, but I think it would have been much more enjoyable without the seats on the floor. I know I know, Im a complainer. But I did say it was probably top 2 if not the best performance I have ever seen by 1 band.

Forgot to add that 10,000 days definately was the best song played live at this show. I was kinda disappointed that they took off Sober from the setlist when they returned from Europe because it is one of my favorite songs and this was my first TOOL show. I WOULD NOT trade it for Sober after seeing it now though!

Last edited by Caspah; 09-26-2006 at 06:03 PM..
OFFLINE |