View Single Post
evertheoptimisticone
02-07-2012, 05:01 AM

Best South Florida TOOL show I have had the pleasure of attending. This was my 6th time seeing TOOL and it was awesome. I'm with all of you on the meh about Schism I personally feel the same about Sober not that they arent amazing songs but I have seen them all 6 times.. I ABSOFUCKINLUTELY loved Hooker with a penis as an opening track. I was in 111 as well perfect view of the whole stage and the lighting experience in my section was great, the crazy grid lighting is so badass I was waiting for them to lower it over the crowd like they have in the past in other venues. I'm so grateful that TOOL made sure the sound was perfect I seen Metallica at this venue(Bank Atlantic Center) in oct of 2009 and it was a waste of money the sound was so shitty people were leaving. Pushit was amazing, Lateralus is always uplifting. Would do pretty much anything to hear Reflection live again like when i seen em on the Lateralus tour. Until next time... SPIRAL OUT!!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:01 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.06.2012 - Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Bank Atlantic Centre

Best South Florida TOOL show I have had the pleasure of attending. This was my 6th time seeing TOOL and it was awesome. I'm with all of you on the meh about Schism I personally feel the same about Sober not that they arent amazing songs but I have seen them all 6 times.. I ABSOFUCKINLUTELY loved Hooker with a penis as an opening track. I was in 111 as well perfect view of the whole stage and the lighting experience in my section was great, the crazy grid lighting is so badass I was waiting for them to lower it over the crowd like they have in the past in other venues. I'm so grateful that TOOL made sure the sound was perfect I seen Metallica at this venue(Bank Atlantic Center) in oct of 2009 and it was a waste of money the sound was so shitty people were leaving. Pushit was amazing, Lateralus is always uplifting. Would do pretty much anything to hear Reflection live again like when i seen em on the Lateralus tour. Until next time... SPIRAL OUT!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote