View Single Post
GodWeenSatan's Avatar GodWeenSatan
02-01-2012, 11:25 AM

Wow. great to see Ticks, Hooker and Pushit. I was on the floor and thought the sound was off also. It just didn't sound clean like other venues I've seen them in. I primed up pretty good before the show, so maybe I was off a bit too.

So I stayed at the same hotel the band did the night before. I know the GM well. He said the band was really nice and chill. But the hotel management was under strict instructions to keep them and Maynard apart because he's not getting along with them at all. They were having security scope out the halls, bar, pool, etc. so Maynard wouldn't bump into the rest of the band. They even insisted the tour buses be kept in separate lots. Basically, Maynard is not happy to be touring with the band again.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:25 AM   #11
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.31.2012 - Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun Arena

Wow. great to see Ticks, Hooker and Pushit. I was on the floor and thought the sound was off also. It just didn't sound clean like other venues I've seen them in. I primed up pretty good before the show, so maybe I was off a bit too.

So I stayed at the same hotel the band did the night before. I know the GM well. He said the band was really nice and chill. But the hotel management was under strict instructions to keep them and Maynard apart because he's not getting along with them at all. They were having security scope out the halls, bar, pool, etc. so Maynard wouldn't bump into the rest of the band. They even insisted the tour buses be kept in separate lots. Basically, Maynard is not happy to be touring with the band again.