View Single Post
Third I
01-30-2012, 08:07 AM

Agree with most of the above info, especially with EEQ on the new/extra stuff no one else seems to mentioning.

HWAP was amusing with the house lights appropriately blasting the crowd on "All you know about me is what I've sold you, Dumb fuck." and again with "I sold my soul to make a record, Dip shit, And you bought one". I like it when the band points out the absurdity of all the adoration and fucks with us a bit. Knowing the show was over before most I bolted as soon as they finished Ænema and as the house lights came on I couldn't help noticing more than a few female fans in tears as the show ended. It's awesome that people are so moved by these guys and their songs but is is also a bit absurd.

Having just turned 50, I really appreciated Maynard effing a bit with Danny just before his biggest solo of the show by calling him "Grandpa".

I've seen them many, many times now and I think I like the small venues less. For me, their sound and visuals are just too big for a place like Camden.

I'll test this theory on Wednesday in ER.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:07 AM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.29.2012 - Camden, NJ @ Susquehanna Bank Centre

Agree with most of the above info, especially with EEQ on the new/extra stuff no one else seems to mentioning.

HWAP was amusing with the house lights appropriately blasting the crowd on "All you know about me is what I've sold you, Dumb fuck." and again with "I sold my soul to make a record, Dip shit, And you bought one". I like it when the band points out the absurdity of all the adoration and fucks with us a bit. Knowing the show was over before most I bolted as soon as they finished Ænema and as the house lights came on I couldn't help noticing more than a few female fans in tears as the show ended. It's awesome that people are so moved by these guys and their songs but is is also a bit absurd.

Having just turned 50, I really appreciated Maynard effing a bit with Danny just before his biggest solo of the show by calling him "Grandpa".

I've seen them many, many times now and I think I like the small venues less. For me, their sound and visuals are just too big for a place like Camden.

I'll test this theory on Wednesday in ER.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote