View Single Post
toolmantim
01-27-2012, 02:34 PM

Can't say I was thrilled about the first 2 songs sound quality...Danny was moving faster and the others were not keeping up until Stinkfist IMO. Not sure if it was because of the poor sound or because Danny was just on fire.

That being said the rest of the show fawking got it like I expect from Tool. Pushit was over the top and they always seem to play forty six and 2 about as tight as it can be done...however I was ready to set myself on fire and jump from the balcony when they did NOT play The Pot. I was jacked when I saw they were playing it at other shows and was really looking forward to hearing it.

I was very impressed with the crowd...everyone I witnessed was having a good time and acting civilized.

I did feel sorry for the poor saps that spent money for floor seats...did not even have cup holders.
Old 01-27-2012, 02:34 PM   #34
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.2012 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Centre

Can't say I was thrilled about the first 2 songs sound quality...Danny was moving faster and the others were not keeping up until Stinkfist IMO. Not sure if it was because of the poor sound or because Danny was just on fire.

That being said the rest of the show fawking got it like I expect from Tool. Pushit was over the top and they always seem to play forty six and 2 about as tight as it can be done...however I was ready to set myself on fire and jump from the balcony when they did NOT play The Pot. I was jacked when I saw they were playing it at other shows and was really looking forward to hearing it.

I was very impressed with the crowd...everyone I witnessed was having a good time and acting civilized.

I did feel sorry for the poor saps that spent money for floor seats...did not even have cup holders.