View Single Post
erick46n2
01-27-2012, 07:45 AM

Maynard is a hooker, and i loved spending my money on those sluts in toledo. What do yall want, a few stupid jokes like he used to do, oHIo, ha ha ha, that made the show so much better. My opinion is nothing comes close to tool then and now. Come on man, that Lateralus, shit !! Mastadon couldn't dream up shit like that, well maybe dream it, after they saw it. I understand where your comin from tho, don't give the hooker your $ next time, but you'll prolly be at the show bitchin bout somethin. Please bro, compare tool to mastadon. Thats weak, now don't you forget to buy tool's new album and send more $.. contribute to more art that will blow minds, while i piss on mastadon's bogus new cd.. i don't mind hookers when they fuck me good, i got rubbers.. see you at the next tool show, peace $$$$$$
Old 01-27-2012, 07:45 AM   #31
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.2012 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Centre

Maynard is a hooker, and i loved spending my money on those sluts in toledo. What do yall want, a few stupid jokes like he used to do, oHIo, ha ha ha, that made the show so much better. My opinion is nothing comes close to tool then and now. Come on man, that Lateralus, shit !! Mastadon couldn't dream up shit like that, well maybe dream it, after they saw it. I understand where your comin from tho, don't give the hooker your $ next time, but you'll prolly be at the show bitchin bout somethin. Please bro, compare tool to mastadon. Thats weak, now don't you forget to buy tool's new album and send more $.. contribute to more art that will blow minds, while i piss on mastadon's bogus new cd.. i don't mind hookers when they fuck me good, i got rubbers.. see you at the next tool show, peace $$$$$$
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote