View Single Post
Noopie
01-26-2012, 01:07 PM

Just curious, how much are the location specific tour posters? I'm not really a merch type guy...but kinda wishing I would have taken a look.

Eighteenth Eye: I was in 119 row 22, but had an aisle seat right beside 118...so pretty similar angle to you I'm sure. There were a bunch of people sitting down in 118...blew my mind. I like to dance/rock in my 2x2 square though...so I wasn't about to sit down just so they could see.

I didn't realize it was usually a direct change up for Pot/Ticks -> Sober/Parabol. I love Parabol...but Ticks has always been one of my favourites due to the ridiculous opening by Danny, and I *kinda play bass and so therefore love Justin's work on The Pot. If this is my biggest complaint about the show though...I'd say I'm doin ok.

If I didn't have to play hockey tonite I'd totally be hitting up that London show. oh, and as for sound...I thought it was pretty clear most of the time...Hooker was a little muddy on bass though, but they seemed to clean that up. Certain frequencies from Justin I found would resonate a little more than higher register notes...but I just love to watch that guy jam.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #20
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.25.2012 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center

Just curious, how much are the location specific tour posters? I'm not really a merch type guy...but kinda wishing I would have taken a look.

Eighteenth Eye: I was in 119 row 22, but had an aisle seat right beside 118...so pretty similar angle to you I'm sure. There were a bunch of people sitting down in 118...blew my mind. I like to dance/rock in my 2x2 square though...so I wasn't about to sit down just so they could see.

I didn't realize it was usually a direct change up for Pot/Ticks -> Sober/Parabol. I love Parabol...but Ticks has always been one of my favourites due to the ridiculous opening by Danny, and I *kinda play bass and so therefore love Justin's work on The Pot. If this is my biggest complaint about the show though...I'd say I'm doin ok.

If I didn't have to play hockey tonite I'd totally be hitting up that London show. oh, and as for sound...I thought it was pretty clear most of the time...Hooker was a little muddy on bass though, but they seemed to clean that up. Certain frequencies from Justin I found would resonate a little more than higher register notes...but I just love to watch that guy jam.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote