View Single Post
Expurg8d
01-16-2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
Did anyone get sad during the intermission? I seriously thought they were just leaving without saying goodbye. Oh and that sound board thing Danny has that made those cool noises during the intermission that was sick too! :D
When I've seen them before and they always had an intermission where they left the stage, maynard changes, the band refuels and they come back onstage for 2 or 3 songs. It was a great show, I thought the vocals were too low as well. I was in the 5th row and wore ear plugs (I usually do and enjoy the concert more, you can feel the noise all over your body instead of just obliterating your ears)
Old 01-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #37
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.14.2012 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
Did anyone get sad during the intermission? I seriously thought they were just leaving without saying goodbye. Oh and that sound board thing Danny has that made those cool noises during the intermission that was sick too! :D
When I've seen them before and they always had an intermission where they left the stage, maynard changes, the band refuels and they come back onstage for 2 or 3 songs. It was a great show, I thought the vocals were too low as well. I was in the 5th row and wore ear plugs (I usually do and enjoy the concert more, you can feel the noise all over your body instead of just obliterating your ears)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote