View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
03-17-2014, 12:44 AM

That was a helluva show. I got thoughts... lotsa thoughts.

Really thought Pushit was the highlight in terms of visual and overall performance. Jambi lost Adam for the first verse. Odd since he played the entire thing perfectly to a recorded track during the VIP segment with him. I was ready for the intermission since I new the set, but will admit that it would have seemed strange had I not known it was coming.

VIP experience was great but felt a little lacking in some areas. I got off a couple good questions (well, I think they were good) to Adam. And the VIP ticket... wow, that's a whole nother level. I had Section B, Row 1. Dead center front row. I mean I counted the seats... literally dead center front row. That's never happened. Yay me.

This show was definitely one of the most intense days I've spent on a single concert experience. I am passing out. Will post more later.

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 03-17-2014 at 12:48 AM..
Old 03-17-2014, 12:44 AM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: March 16th 2014 - San Diego, CA

That was a helluva show. I got thoughts... lotsa thoughts.

Really thought Pushit was the highlight in terms of visual and overall performance. Jambi lost Adam for the first verse. Odd since he played the entire thing perfectly to a recorded track during the VIP segment with him. I was ready for the intermission since I new the set, but will admit that it would have seemed strange had I not known it was coming.

VIP experience was great but felt a little lacking in some areas. I got off a couple good questions (well, I think they were good) to Adam. And the VIP ticket... wow, that's a whole nother level. I had Section B, Row 1. Dead center front row. I mean I counted the seats... literally dead center front row. That's never happened. Yay me.

This show was definitely one of the most intense days I've spent on a single concert experience. I am passing out. Will post more later.

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 03-17-2014 at 12:48 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote