View Single Post
kanaduh
12-11-2013, 11:31 PM

Regarding Mexico: I have no idea what I'm going to do. Initially I was doing that festival, but the Mexico City show seems easier? Either way I've never been to Mexico and it sounds dangerous, but enticing. If at least some of you fuckers join me (and protect my skinny white ass from any beheadings) I will definitely go.

Regarding Maynard's Birthday: I bought 2 VIP tickets for night 1. Depending on if a friend flies with me to Cali or not, I may have the other VIP ticket available for someone on this forum. Regardless, I will definitely be in need of a regular ticket for night 2. If i'm gonna fly that far I may as well go to both shows.

Also, anybody (sonnyboy, embryo, junior, I'm looking at you) and everyone else on this forum: I absolutely would love to meet up prior/post show for beers. But please don't disapoint me with shitty American beers.

Last edited by kanaduh; 12-11-2013 at 11:32 PM..
Old 12-11-2013, 11:31 PM   #1009
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45
Re: General Tool Discussion

Regarding Mexico: I have no idea what I'm going to do. Initially I was doing that festival, but the Mexico City show seems easier? Either way I've never been to Mexico and it sounds dangerous, but enticing. If at least some of you fuckers join me (and protect my skinny white ass from any beheadings) I will definitely go.

Regarding Maynard's Birthday: I bought 2 VIP tickets for night 1. Depending on if a friend flies with me to Cali or not, I may have the other VIP ticket available for someone on this forum. Regardless, I will definitely be in need of a regular ticket for night 2. If i'm gonna fly that far I may as well go to both shows.

Also, anybody (sonnyboy, embryo, junior, I'm looking at you) and everyone else on this forum: I absolutely would love to meet up prior/post show for beers. But please don't disapoint me with shitty American beers.

Last edited by kanaduh; 12-11-2013 at 11:32 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote