View Single Post
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
12-07-2013, 01:41 PM

Sure! I am actually with the plebs night one, only night two am I too good for the riff-raff. :)

I have been to the Greek many times. FYI it is up a long hill and there isn't anything around it. Los Feliz (used to live there) is just at the bottom of the hill. Great little area with plenty of bars and good restaurants. The Greek itself also has a pretty nice area to hang outside just at the entrance of the venue (post ticket scan). Thing to remember there is the one stand with decent beers is cash only.
Old 12-07-2013, 01:41 PM   #1003
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20
Re: General Tool Discussion

Sure! I am actually with the plebs night one, only night two am I too good for the riff-raff. :)

I have been to the Greek many times. FYI it is up a long hill and there isn't anything around it. Los Feliz (used to live there) is just at the bottom of the hill. Great little area with plenty of bars and good restaurants. The Greek itself also has a pretty nice area to hang outside just at the entrance of the venue (post ticket scan). Thing to remember there is the one stand with decent beers is cash only.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote