View Single Post
06IBMGTO
06-22-2010, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesmantooth View Post
I had fourth row floor seats (Center Stage), and this was the best show I have ever been to. The only thing that sucked, was when Wovenhand was playing some asshole in the tenth row was yelling at the top of his lungs "YOU FUCKING SUCK, WE WANT TOOL" over and over again. Some people just dont have a clue how much balls it takes to play in front of an arena full of people. While Wovenhand may not be my cup of tea, I can appreciate them for giving it there all.
I hate inconsiderate assholes like that....

No reason to boo the opening band off or act a fool just cause you cant wait the 30 mins it will take for Tool to get on stage. My sister saw Tool during the Lateralus tour in the Woodlands and she said everyone in the crowd booed the opening band off stage and because of that Tool didnt give them an encore.

Theres no band out there that is going to satisfy an arena full of Tool heads except Tool. The opening band knows that and they still gave it everything they had. I personally didnt care for the repetitive guitar but the drummer was pretty damn good. I just enjoyed it and awaited the main show with eagerness...
Old 06-22-2010, 05:25 PM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesmantooth View Post
I had fourth row floor seats (Center Stage), and this was the best show I have ever been to. The only thing that sucked, was when Wovenhand was playing some asshole in the tenth row was yelling at the top of his lungs "YOU FUCKING SUCK, WE WANT TOOL" over and over again. Some people just dont have a clue how much balls it takes to play in front of an arena full of people. While Wovenhand may not be my cup of tea, I can appreciate them for giving it there all.
I hate inconsiderate assholes like that....

No reason to boo the opening band off or act a fool just cause you cant wait the 30 mins it will take for Tool to get on stage. My sister saw Tool during the Lateralus tour in the Woodlands and she said everyone in the crowd booed the opening band off stage and because of that Tool didnt give them an encore.

Theres no band out there that is going to satisfy an arena full of Tool heads except Tool. The opening band knows that and they still gave it everything they had. I personally didnt care for the repetitive guitar but the drummer was pretty damn good. I just enjoyed it and awaited the main show with eagerness...
OFFLINE |