vicarious
eon blue apocalypse
the patient.
Intolerance
schism
46 and 2
lateralus
aenima

Wow what a fuckin crazy ass show last night!
MY 4th time seeing them and this was by far the best yet.A few 24oz Corona's and a couple joints made it even better.
Maynard was really into it last night compared to the past couple years.Especially to see him come to the front of the stage at the end.Justins just jamming out not giving a fuck! and Danny is just a fuckin god. I really couldnt see Adam to much from section 408.
I never thought I would ever get to hear "Third Eye" & "The Patient" those 2 made my night.
I loved the part in Lateralus when Danny striked the gong seemed like it was louder than past shows i dunno my fav part of the song.
Anyway again kick ass show cant wait for more!!

Oh yea Wovenhand didnt seem to bad,I havent got the chance to listen to them yet besides the show but thier drummer seemed really good. Not to metion FUCK YOU SECURITY!!! GET A LIFE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
Old 06-21-2010, 08:02 PM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

Third eye
Jambi
ions
stinkfist
vicarious
eon blue apocalypse
the patient.
Intolerance
schism
46 and 2
lateralus
aenima

Wow what a fuckin crazy ass show last night!
MY 4th time seeing them and this was by far the best yet.A few 24oz Corona's and a couple joints made it even better.
Maynard was really into it last night compared to the past couple years.Especially to see him come to the front of the stage at the end.Justins just jamming out not giving a fuck! and Danny is just a fuckin god. I really couldnt see Adam to much from section 408.
I never thought I would ever get to hear "Third Eye" & "The Patient" those 2 made my night.
I loved the part in Lateralus when Danny striked the gong seemed like it was louder than past shows i dunno my fav part of the song.
Anyway again kick ass show cant wait for more!!

Oh yea Wovenhand didnt seem to bad,I havent got the chance to listen to them yet besides the show but thier drummer seemed really good. Not to metion FUCK YOU SECURITY!!! GET A LIFE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
OFFLINE |