View Single Post
Inthewind
06-21-2010, 09:53 AM

[QUOTE=nembutals;2918770]
The security guards sound like fucking assholes, I think alot of those people just don't get enough opportunities to assert themselves in their personal lives so when someone gives them a little taste of power at a concert venue they go nuts. The cellphone thing is absurd. I know some dumb hulking oaf boring his way through the crowd around me would be way more disruptive to the concert experience than someone just trying to snap a few photos with a little glowing phone...

QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, they bring their own security with them. I had my camera battery taken in Houston...uhh last year?? and that's what the venue people told me when I threatened to sue the fucker that took it because he almost literally broke my arm when he grabbed me and spun me around to get my attention...
Old 06-21-2010, 09:53 AM   #18
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

[QUOTE=nembutals;2918770]
The security guards sound like fucking assholes, I think alot of those people just don't get enough opportunities to assert themselves in their personal lives so when someone gives them a little taste of power at a concert venue they go nuts. The cellphone thing is absurd. I know some dumb hulking oaf boring his way through the crowd around me would be way more disruptive to the concert experience than someone just trying to snap a few photos with a little glowing phone...

QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken, they bring their own security with them. I had my camera battery taken in Houston...uhh last year?? and that's what the venue people told me when I threatened to sue the fucker that took it because he almost literally broke my arm when he grabbed me and spun me around to get my attention...
OFFLINE |