View Single Post
06IBMGTO
06-21-2010, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $pir4L View Post
Lateralus is far and away one of the best things that they do live. I was kind of shocked that "The guest drumer didn't come out" or "Danny didn't have an extremely long solo" and before I knew it "With my feet upon the ground..." was coming out of Maynards mouth...sometime during Lateralus Maynard said "I Smell Pot". Good shit too, someone went to that show with some chronic in their pocket and thought to themselves "Maynard is going to smell my fucking pot tonite" lol. Danny again is a golden god, his solos are not of this earth. Maynard made a comment about "Drumming like that deserves a beer.

In response to $pir4l....

When Maynard said "I smell Pot"

I said "Hell yeah" and ripped that dro doobie like a champ...

We were in section 108 row 17 and managed to smoke 3/4 of the dro doobies we had. Bubba Kush and Afghani mix in all of them. I wouldnt be surprised if thats what Maynard was smelling lol. I know everyone in our section smelled that shit! We lit the first one up right as the kicked off Third Eye...

Epic concert, set list really surprised me and I feel really lucky to have been there once again. Opening with Third Eye was a treat, intolerance fucking jammed and I couldnt believe they played Eon Blue/The Patient... that one really made the night for me. This concert was way better then last time they came to Toyota Center and was right up there with San Antonio on July 24th 2009. I was really impressed with this concert and cant wait to get a 5th one under my belt as soon as they release the new album sometime next year.

Rock on Tool and thanks once again!

Last edited by 06IBMGTO; 06-21-2010 at 08:42 AM..
Old 06-21-2010, 08:38 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.20.2010 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by $pir4L View Post
Lateralus is far and away one of the best things that they do live. I was kind of shocked that "The guest drumer didn't come out" or "Danny didn't have an extremely long solo" and before I knew it "With my feet upon the ground..." was coming out of Maynards mouth...sometime during Lateralus Maynard said "I Smell Pot". Good shit too, someone went to that show with some chronic in their pocket and thought to themselves "Maynard is going to smell my fucking pot tonite" lol. Danny again is a golden god, his solos are not of this earth. Maynard made a comment about "Drumming like that deserves a beer.

In response to $pir4l....

When Maynard said "I smell Pot"

I said "Hell yeah" and ripped that dro doobie like a champ...

We were in section 108 row 17 and managed to smoke 3/4 of the dro doobies we had. Bubba Kush and Afghani mix in all of them. I wouldnt be surprised if thats what Maynard was smelling lol. I know everyone in our section smelled that shit! We lit the first one up right as the kicked off Third Eye...

Epic concert, set list really surprised me and I feel really lucky to have been there once again. Opening with Third Eye was a treat, intolerance fucking jammed and I couldnt believe they played Eon Blue/The Patient... that one really made the night for me. This concert was way better then last time they came to Toyota Center and was right up there with San Antonio on July 24th 2009. I was really impressed with this concert and cant wait to get a 5th one under my belt as soon as they release the new album sometime next year.

Rock on Tool and thanks once again!

Last edited by 06IBMGTO; 06-21-2010 at 08:42 AM..
OFFLINE |