Old 10-24-2010, 01:12 PM   #6283
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by base metal View Post
Sleeping Beauty is [no].

FIGHT FIGHT!!
man, Sleeping Beauty is great. I love the long, quiet intro on the vinyl version, and then Maynard says "yeaaaah bitch" and then the heavy part kicks in. Good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeBlaylock View Post
Apologies for being 'off topic' but, Musicman, have you any plans to check out either (or both) of Les' NYE shows? It's a bit of a jaunt for me, and I'm starting a new job soon, but I'm hoping oh-so-badly to make it out that way. CANNOT get enough of Les (or Tool). Can't get enough of the music by some of the dudes he often tours with as well. It's cool that the Dead Kenny G's are gonna be there too. Skerik and Dillon are amaaaazing.
I've been thinking of going, but in all honesty I probably won't. Maybe because it's in Oakland? I don't know. I saw his NYE shows in 2001, 2002, and 2005 and they were all amazing.

If you're interested in going, just go, the shows are gonna be awesome. If I wasn't in such a monetary pit and I had someone to go with, I'd definitely hit up both nights.