View Single Post
gabe_angelfire's Avatar gabe_angelfire
06-08-2007, 02:06 PM

This was my first show, even though Tool has been my favorite band for over ten years. I paid 160$ for my ticket (floor1 or two I can't remember, row j, right in front of Adam) and drove 300 miles.

I was overwhelmed. It was the most amazing sensory experience in my life. Moving, inspiring... to get to see Danny in action and hear Maynard's voice in person. It was more than I had ever expected. I cried (yes I'm a girl!) more than once, it was just more than I could handle all at one time. Honestly, I would give anything to let these guys know how touched I was by the whole experience.

I can't wait to see what they have in store for us at Bonnaroo!
Old 06-08-2007, 02:06 PM   #35
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 10
Re: 2007/06/05 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

This was my first show, even though Tool has been my favorite band for over ten years. I paid 160$ for my ticket (floor1 or two I can't remember, row j, right in front of Adam) and drove 300 miles.

I was overwhelmed. It was the most amazing sensory experience in my life. Moving, inspiring... to get to see Danny in action and hear Maynard's voice in person. It was more than I had ever expected. I cried (yes I'm a girl!) more than once, it was just more than I could handle all at one time. Honestly, I would give anything to let these guys know how touched I was by the whole experience.

I can't wait to see what they have in store for us at Bonnaroo!
OFFLINE |