View Single Post
MORNING_GLORY
06-05-2007, 10:05 PM

amazing show...
im sorry, but melt banana sucks...
first time i've seen them on the 10,000 Days tour. I was really pumped during the drum battle-thing that went on during the bridge of lateralus.
i found it amusing how maynard pulls off rosetta stoned live... during the really fast parts like "slow mo matrix decent out of the butt-end..." he just makes some whining noise.
and during the "strapped down to my bed/feet cold and eyes red" part it sounded like he was singing it in a higer pitch, as if he was mocking that part of the song.
i don't know why, but the overtones and segue stuff inbetween songs always sounds cool to me... i wish there was a CD with just those sounds.
right before Wings/10,000 days the entire arena lit up their lighters... which is when i figured it was Wings coming up... but i was surprised that so many people knew what song was coming... i certainly didn't.
the lasers were pretty cool... i was glad the audience wasn't belligerent during Wings/10,000 Days.
i also found it amusing (like david said) when we all kept on sining to Stinkfist and they cut to the extended part. for a minute i thought they were just letting the audience sing the words... which seemed kind of cliche... but i realized soon that the bad ass extended version was upon us.
great show... i had missed tool.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:05 PM   #6
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/05 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

amazing show...
im sorry, but melt banana sucks...
first time i've seen them on the 10,000 Days tour. I was really pumped during the drum battle-thing that went on during the bridge of lateralus.
i found it amusing how maynard pulls off rosetta stoned live... during the really fast parts like "slow mo matrix decent out of the butt-end..." he just makes some whining noise.
and during the "strapped down to my bed/feet cold and eyes red" part it sounded like he was singing it in a higer pitch, as if he was mocking that part of the song.
i don't know why, but the overtones and segue stuff inbetween songs always sounds cool to me... i wish there was a CD with just those sounds.
right before Wings/10,000 days the entire arena lit up their lighters... which is when i figured it was Wings coming up... but i was surprised that so many people knew what song was coming... i certainly didn't.
the lasers were pretty cool... i was glad the audience wasn't belligerent during Wings/10,000 Days.
i also found it amusing (like david said) when we all kept on sining to Stinkfist and they cut to the extended part. for a minute i thought they were just letting the audience sing the words... which seemed kind of cliche... but i realized soon that the bad ass extended version was upon us.
great show... i had missed tool.
OFFLINE |