View Single Post
right_in_three's Avatar right_in_three
03-29-2012, 11:28 PM

ha! Not gonna lie, I should remove the tag because I can't stand the moniker either, as confusing as that sounds. I was raised in the church of Christ and led worship for a while and the worship album was an easy project to complete for the benefit of my college church. That being said, I wish I had the resources to create the music I really wanted to make.

Thanks for the encouragement. Yep, it's all me....sitting in front of a snowball mic with nothing but garageband. I'm a PC so using a mac was like alien territory to me but it was pretty easy to navigate. Just goes to show that at the lowest level people can get this sound. Worked for me!

Last edited by right_in_three; 03-29-2012 at 11:29 PM..
Old 03-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 16
Re: Do We Like Acoustic Stuff?

ha! Not gonna lie, I should remove the tag because I can't stand the moniker either, as confusing as that sounds. I was raised in the church of Christ and led worship for a while and the worship album was an easy project to complete for the benefit of my college church. That being said, I wish I had the resources to create the music I really wanted to make.

Thanks for the encouragement. Yep, it's all me....sitting in front of a snowball mic with nothing but garageband. I'm a PC so using a mac was like alien territory to me but it was pretty easy to navigate. Just goes to show that at the lowest level people can get this sound. Worked for me!

Last edited by right_in_three; 03-29-2012 at 11:29 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote