View Single Post
Toby56
01-27-2012, 10:22 PM

First time poster after coming to this site since 2002. I was at this show and I agree to the negative things people are saying about Maynard. I remember 10 years ago, after a tool show the whole band would do a group hug and it really made it seem they were a family or close friends. Now Maynard bolts after the show and pretty much takes everything and everyone for granted.

Justin, Danny and Adam are the core of Tool and I feel bad for them becuase they have to wait for Maynard to be done with a new Puscifer cd or an A Perfect Circle tour in order to do anything Tool related.

Since August 2011 up till March 2012 most people should have gotten a chance to see APC, Tool, and Pusicfer.

The worst Maynard performace I ever saw was during the 2011 APC tour. He is definitly trying to do too much. How are you going to do 3 tours with 3 different bands and release a new pusicfer cd in a 6 months time span. You really can't give all your attention with so many things going on in such of short period of time.

His "Fuck you Toledo" at the end of hooker with a penis was just plan disresctful. I just spent $400 on a 5 hour trip to Toledo so Maynard can tell me to fuck off.
Well fuck you sir.

and get rid of that damn mohawk!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #39
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.24.2012 - Toledo, OH @ Huntington Centre

First time poster after coming to this site since 2002. I was at this show and I agree to the negative things people are saying about Maynard. I remember 10 years ago, after a tool show the whole band would do a group hug and it really made it seem they were a family or close friends. Now Maynard bolts after the show and pretty much takes everything and everyone for granted.

Justin, Danny and Adam are the core of Tool and I feel bad for them becuase they have to wait for Maynard to be done with a new Puscifer cd or an A Perfect Circle tour in order to do anything Tool related.

Since August 2011 up till March 2012 most people should have gotten a chance to see APC, Tool, and Pusicfer.

The worst Maynard performace I ever saw was during the 2011 APC tour. He is definitly trying to do too much. How are you going to do 3 tours with 3 different bands and release a new pusicfer cd in a 6 months time span. You really can't give all your attention with so many things going on in such of short period of time.

His "Fuck you Toledo" at the end of hooker with a penis was just plan disresctful. I just spent $400 on a 5 hour trip to Toledo so Maynard can tell me to fuck off.
Well fuck you sir.

and get rid of that damn mohawk!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote