View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 06:10 AM   #10
fan
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/12/03 - Oberhausen, GER - Konig-Pilsener Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalphyS View Post
Fans of Tool have it bad, because no other bands can ever match up to the standard set by Tool and it becomes hard to apreciate other bands, when you are treated to this kind of total package.
Right on the money! What an effing good concert it was! This was my second one, the first was Rotterdam Ahoy. There I had a seat way high in the back of the venue. That wasn't as bad as I expected, because it was a fine place for experiencing the sound and the visuals. But now I was standing in front of Adam Jones! I couldn't keep myself cool and collected, it was so awesome! Not only to rock out, it moved me deeply too (I cried three times, yes call me a baby). I can't believe people can make this good music. Btw, I thought there was less smoke in the Arena last night than in Rotterdam. I was really sick from the smoke in the Ahoy, but you don't hear me complaining, I saw Tool! Two times Tool making the best setlist ever. I feel a bit holy now ;-)

Thanks for the setlist and comments. I'm always too absorbed in the moment on a concert, so thank you guys for telling what happened :-). Greetings to the guy from Moers and the guys from Denmark. I hope you have a safe trip back home. It was indeed quite stormy yesterday (which was a perfect match with the concert video) but the way back home was a piece of cake, due to nice concert adrenalin.