View Single Post
ufopancakes's Avatar ufopancakes
03-23-2009, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
Ooooh, someone's getting pissy.
Someone is in denial of REALITY, and logic.

I can see how someone could label something that has a low probability, like developing a merkabah field to go conspire with the Grays and the Orions in an underwater facility in the bottom of the ocean to take over the world to take those goddamn pleadies out once and for all... as an impossiblity... but it is not logically sound considering that thoughout history we have been misproven SO many fucking times, that anyone who has actually learned from it is forced to keep an open mind.

We get closer and closer to seeing what reality is with technology, we would have never known how big the universe is, that the sun is the center of the solar system, or discovered the world of Quantum Physics without technology... and our view has drastically changed because of these discoverys. Speaking of which, Quantum Experts are saying that quantum particles when not perceived exist everywhere and nowhere as waves of possibility... and you're telling me that Time Travel is impossible? Maybe you should give these Educated Idiots a call. I'm sure they'll enjoy your infallible ad hominum approach.

You're the kind of guy that hung people in the Renaissance for thinking differently. You're the kind of guy that laughed when someone first said we could go to the moon. You sit on ass and project your limited view on to others as truth.

I say there is no view. The only truth comes with subjectivity, which renders anything possible, and nothing impossible. Highly improbable maybe... but never impossible... There is too thick of a line drawn to juxtapose those two words.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:21 AM   #184
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 1
Re: Newsletter Secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
Ooooh, someone's getting pissy.
Someone is in denial of REALITY, and logic.

I can see how someone could label something that has a low probability, like developing a merkabah field to go conspire with the Grays and the Orions in an underwater facility in the bottom of the ocean to take over the world to take those goddamn pleadies out once and for all... as an impossiblity... but it is not logically sound considering that thoughout history we have been misproven SO many fucking times, that anyone who has actually learned from it is forced to keep an open mind.

We get closer and closer to seeing what reality is with technology, we would have never known how big the universe is, that the sun is the center of the solar system, or discovered the world of Quantum Physics without technology... and our view has drastically changed because of these discoverys. Speaking of which, Quantum Experts are saying that quantum particles when not perceived exist everywhere and nowhere as waves of possibility... and you're telling me that Time Travel is impossible? Maybe you should give these Educated Idiots a call. I'm sure they'll enjoy your infallible ad hominum approach.

You're the kind of guy that hung people in the Renaissance for thinking differently. You're the kind of guy that laughed when someone first said we could go to the moon. You sit on ass and project your limited view on to others as truth.

I say there is no view. The only truth comes with subjectivity, which renders anything possible, and nothing impossible. Highly improbable maybe... but never impossible... There is too thick of a line drawn to juxtapose those two words.