View Single Post
Kody27
03-22-2009, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
It just seems ridiculously self indulgent to me when someone tries to imply that their hobbies/interests are something that everyone must know about / learn about otherwise they're not fulfilling their potential as a human being.

Diff'rent strokes to move the world, you know.
You must be referring to someone else, because I don't remember saying any of that.

All I said was that you could learn a whole lot of information about the occult by reading into Blair's newsletters.

Whether or not you find any of it useful is in the eye of the beholder.

I think we might agree on this even though we stand on opposite sides of the fence when it comes to personal interests.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #176
On Probation

Bincount™: 7
Re: Newsletter Secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivek View Post
It just seems ridiculously self indulgent to me when someone tries to imply that their hobbies/interests are something that everyone must know about / learn about otherwise they're not fulfilling their potential as a human being.

Diff'rent strokes to move the world, you know.
You must be referring to someone else, because I don't remember saying any of that.

All I said was that you could learn a whole lot of information about the occult by reading into Blair's newsletters.

Whether or not you find any of it useful is in the eye of the beholder.

I think we might agree on this even though we stand on opposite sides of the fence when it comes to personal interests.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote